Thursday, June 20, 2013

Pre-Registration!

Hey Everyone! Please try to get your pre-registrations in the mail today! Or at least next week. I will honor any pre-registration prices through July 2nd. After that you really shouldn't mail them :-).

The medals came yesterday. They are AWESOME! A lot heavier than I expected. All Kids that finish should be able to get a medal... of course if you don't pre-register I cannot gareentee this. Also, there are medals for the top age groupers this year!

Race bibs are here too! I did custom bibs, as I know a lot of us runners love to keep our bib numbers (I used mine in collage as wallpaper :-).

T-shirts will be in Friday (tomorrow!!), and I am super excited to see how they turned-out.

Once again- PLEASE try to pre-register. Send all registrations to me:
Mary Chamberlain
4654 John Day Hwy.
Vale, OR 97918

Remember Kids 4 and under are FREE!!

No comments:

Post a Comment